SALT OV THE EARTH

SALT OV THE EARTH
The Rev

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The White Mans Burden:

...My name is Benjamin Hamilton Hogg. I've been 
asked to sprinkle my knowledge on this here blog site, so that's just 
what I aim to do.  My credentials are circumspect at best but here goes 
nothing. I have sang or still sing in Hour of 13, Beaten Back to Pure, 
Birds of Prey, and Plague the Suffering. I don't play any instruments 
and have no idea how all that has come together. Started in ernest in 
musi in 1996 at the age of 24. I'm pushing 40 as we speak. So there's 
that. I wrote for Metal Maniacs back when that existed, I don't think I 
killed it, but who's to say. Apparently I am interesting to at least 
one person because I was asked to do this and he was willing to set it 
up. I'd hope he'd proof read the content but I've seen his spelling and 
it's shoddy at best.  Anyway, I plan on updating this shit daily or as 
interesting shit occurs. 11 am comes early, and that's when HO13 
practices tomorrow. Until next update, don't let your meat loaf.

1 comment: