SALT OV THE EARTH

SALT OV THE EARTH
The Rev

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Americunt

...We all realize that America isn't real don't we? Canada isn't any more valid than the Land of Make Believe. Europe and all the countries that that includes is merely a series of invisible lines.
These are just a series of governments. Taxing, controlling, oppressing, money printing, restraining governments. I'm no more an American than I am an Ewok. These are just made up and goddamednable. When we play along, like adults at a childs imaginary tea party, it only feeds their fucking egos and the machinery that they grease. I just registered my vehicle in the state of North Carolina (again, an invisible expanse) to the tune of 160 dollars. I was wedged in the room with my cattle brethern and it occured to no one "why?". Why so much? Why the wait? Why is this even required? Beaurocratic profiteering bullshit. We are raped daily and we put our hands over our hearts when they sing the fucking anthem. Its as if you had to suck your grandpas cock and then send him a thank you note.  I sing satanic doom metal but that, my friends, is truly evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment