SALT OV THE EARTH

SALT OV THE EARTH
The Rev

Monday, April 4, 2011

Salt The Ground

I know this blog was named "Salt Ov the Earth" by my big bossman Harrington, in an effort to catch my "good ol' boy" gravy cracklin authentic mountain gibberish and house it in this potential profit spot. He is aware of my prediliction towards nihilism.  That being said, as I enjoy my second can of store brand asparagus, I feel I should let people behind the curtain.  I love to hate. I also feel that the 5 years the US Navy siphoned off of me permits me to shoot my mouth off as freely as I please. I saw the grotesque establishment up close and found it unworthy of my respect and I encourage you to find it within yourself to snub authority figures and let them sense your disdain. Cops aren't your friends and are a societal ill. Protect your own brood and stay as far away as possible. Generally powermad and not worth the pleasantries you usually reserve for your neighbors dogs.  Military members are either ego whores or are jaded and want out (it's a pretty mixed bag). Our elected officials are worthy of the ammo that all too occasionally whizs by their heads filled with self import.  I turn my back to these people and respect others willing to do the same.  As I see it 2012 could be the grand leveler, and not something to be feared. I do not fear death as long as everyone comes along with me. I don't want to miss anything. While I do find myself separating my trash for recycling purposes, at heart I would really prefer the earth be salted so nothing can grow here ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment